Stem Cell Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy offered at OPUS MEDICAL focuses on three primary areas:
- Inflammation – stop the inflammatory process
- Immunomodulation – assist your immune system in protecting your body rather than attacking it, as is seen in many autoimmune disease processes
- Regeneration – assist your body in promoting restoration, health, & healing
Stem Cells are located throughout your entire body; therefore, Stem Cell Treatment recommendations are individually tailored to each patient’s condition.
Stem Cells used at OPUS MEDICAL are either Autologous or Allogeneic.
Autologous Stem Cells – stem cells that are obtained from the same individual, obtained from:
- Adipose Tissue
- Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF)
- Adipose Harvest Concentrate
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC)
Allogeneic Stem Cells – stem cells that are obtained from a separate individual, acquired from umbilical cord stem cells, donated by a family during the birth of their child.
OPUS MEDICAL does not use or obtain any stem cells from aborted or miscarried fetal tissue.
If you’re considering Stem Cell Therapy, please contact OPUS MEDICAL to schedule a private consultation with DR WILLIAM CLARK.